Sunday 22 May 2011

What our Guests are Saying

Two quotes recently received by guests of the Gatehouse:
Oxford would be a horrible place without the Gatehouse. So many people rely on it.
(Fluff, busker in Oxford)
I am writing to say how much I have enjoyed using the Gatehouse service in the past and at present.  I feel the staff have always been very nice to me and at times without the service offered I would have been very ill and unhappy.  I am currently using the service as a whole host of problems have occurred, financial, personal, etc, and it is virtually my only lifeline in this time of need. Thank you to one and all!
(anonymous, letter delivered by hand to The Gatehouse team this week)
Friendly faces at a recent Gatehouse opening

Remember, to find out more about our 'Moving Home' campaign and to donate, why not visit Sandwich Steve. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment